The suburbs of NJ
|Where I live now||
|Roots: Tell us a little about yourself||
Born in Yonkers, raised in Jersey, Michigander (Michiganian?) by marriage, resident of Virginia. But still cento per cento Italian. When I'm not on AFR I write Italian cookbooks and blog about Italian home cooking. You can find the other me at http://www.domenicacooks.com.
|What is your family’s culinary heritage?||
Italian (no kidding) ~ with roots in the beautiful regions of Abruzzo, Lazio, Molise, and Umbria. But I grew up in New Jersey, so I love a good tomato. And I lived for a time in Michigan (and visit often) so naturally I am fond of cherry pie, smoked fish, Coney islands and Boston coolers.
- Feast of the Seven Fishes: only in America December 15, 2012
- Share the love – of pie January 23, 2014
- Baltimore brothers remember coddies January 1, 2013
- Mastering the art of Szechuan cooking July 29, 2015
- Life with more than a dab of barbecue sauce June 7, 2015
- Wild Alaska salmon is a gift of spring May 21, 2015
- Jenni Schmidt: Any recipes for St. Louis style cheese cake?...
- boom beach hack tool ios,boom beach gemmes gratuites,boom beach hack apk 22.70,download boom beach hack tool,boom beach hack apk 21.167,boom beach triche ipad,boom beach android hack,boom beach hack tool android,boom beach hack tool apk,boom beach android: Rate of growth Beach give up is an tool which is m...
- Beth: I grew up in the Albany, NY area, which was origin...