|Where I live now||
San Francisco, CA
|Roots: Tell us a little about yourself||
Avid food fan for more than 30 years which is more than 3/4 of my life. I love all food from Italian truffles to Popeye’s fried chicken.
|What is your family’s culinary heritage?||
Vietnamese all the way.
|Best family recipe? Share it!||
There’s a few, but Mom’s never been good at writing recipes down.
|Favorite childhood food memory||
Picking cashews from the tree and roasting them in a little fire.
|Favorite dish to share||
- Feast of the Seven Fishes: only in America December 15, 2012
- Baltimore brothers remember coddies January 1, 2013
- Share the love – of pie January 23, 2014
- American chestnuts live (!) on Maryland Eastern Shore October 24, 2016
- Thank you for visiting American Food Roots June 3, 2016
- Mastering the art of Szechuan cooking July 29, 2015